Answering TTP Foundation fosters research, provides support and furthers education initiatives to improve the prognosis for all TTP patients.
- TTP Research Grants: To date, the Answering TTP Foundation has committed over $1.5 Million to research grants through 2018. For more details please visit AnsweringTTP.org/our-role-impact.
- TTP Medical Research Collaboration: The Foundation brings together TTP experts to collaborate and to help outline a strategy for effective TTP research.
- www.AnsweringTTP.org: maintaining a consolidated information platform to disseminate information to the geographically dispersed community.
- Support Programs: The Foundation’s Patient Information Brochure, Virtual Support Group & Info Sessions, newsletters, and social media connect patients in order to mitigate the feeling of isolation that accompanies a rare disease diagnosis.
- Awareness & Advocacy Campaign: Too many patients suffer irreversible complications or die because they aren’t diagnosed quickly enough. Our Foundation reviews and provides feedback regarding safety and access issues concerning our TTP Community.
- Patient Order Set: Answering TTP Foundation has engaged professionals to develop a Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura standard order set with direction and guidance from a team of international hematologists with a special interest in the management of TTP. The order sets are now available for free download at Answeringttp.org.